Happy Chinese New Year!!

alo im back!! i know u guys have been eagerly waitin for me to write a new post rite?? heheheheh.. tis time wil be about CNY! every year on new year eve, i wil be goin to ma grandma hse at Batu Pahat to celebrate the new year at her hse..tis is ma grandma.. hehe..stil young and active.. haha..
we leave home at about 4.30pm n reach my gramps hse around 6smtg..then i went into the kitchen to help ma grandma cook..hehe..i mean seriously cook..not jokingly cook..then we had our dinner wit my other relatives..then we jus sit down n watch some shows on tv, chit chatin, crunchin snacks, etc etc..as for me, im bz smsin wit my gal..haha..then i start to get a lil bored so i went in to the room to take some pic of maself..hehe...

then it was finally time for the countdown...3..2...1...HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! wooohooo...!! then i start receivin ang paus from my relatives..hehe..but the fireworks there are real great...alot ppl are playin wit fire crackers n it lasted for about 30mins..wow..i love cny very much...after all tat, i went to sleep..on the sofa cuz not enuf rooms..yawn~~


9am: wakin up wit very much excitement, takin in the fresh air of new year..ah..stil smell the same..hahahahaha..i went into the kitchen to help my grandma wit the breakfast/lunch..we cook quite alot of dishes cuz there wil be other relatives comin for makan..then ang pau start to come come come..haha..


ma new year clothes..hehe...


me n ma mummy


after tat, we started packin n ready to go home..ma grandma is followin me back home to visit the realtives here in melaka..




sunshine familia..haha..

tats all for this time..happy chinese new year to everyone n may god bless u n ur family..

GONG XI FA CHAI!! ANG PAU LAI LAI LAI!!

Friday, February 8, 2008

0 Comments: