my thursday & Friday

so thurs was quite a tirin day.. woke up at 10.30.. then i decided to go to the bank to open a new acc since my old acc do not giv me interest.. so i went wit mummy n my sis who also wan to open a new acc n apply for the atm card.. i drove the car.. as usual.. mummy naggin beside me the whole way there.. gosh.. so we ended up in ayer keroh's public bank.. not really lots of ppl... then is our turn.. sis do hers first.. then is my turn.. too bad.. my ic rosak.. hahahahaha.. my ic can be separated into 3 LAYERS!! awesome.. so it turns out tat i cant open a new acc yet.. have to go make a new ic first.. so b4 we left i witdraw sum money to be used tis weekend for the pc fair.. plan to buy an external hard disk n a head phone.. stil considerin whether i shud buy the nike shoe or not.. it cost bout RM219.. have to use my own money though.. haih.. so i drove to the Jabatan smtg at MITC there.. did 2 U-turns cuz we overpass tat place since the entrance is so hidden up n smalllll.. get in, take a num, sign up, took a pic.. i have to wear a vest cuz im wearin a white shirt.. haih..

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

fri mornin, woke up bout 10.30.. take my breakfast, then drive to the jabatan thingy again to collect my new ic..

ah.. so much nicer than the old one.. so much shinier.. not reali a nice pic though.. tat lady din tel me when she gonna take the pic.. she jus on the light, jus when i was bout to get ready, she off the light.. argh...... so after gettin my new ic, drove to public bank again to open a new acc..

now i can witdraw money wit much ease.. hahahahhahahaha... ok n since public bank is located at the same row as my gf's shop, me n mummy walk to her shop to buy some bread.. btw, if u wanna taste really good fried sausage bun, u really do have to try the one her mum make. they r freakin delicious.. we always buy every sausage bun they have.. haha.. bought all of their sausage bun, a swiss roll, n a cheese bun, we depart back home... once reach home, i was my car.. the nissan sentra.. now is very shinin ady.. haha... preparin for tomoro.. goin out wit my gf n my beloved mei-chandni to pc fair.. n sorry for the simplicity of tis post.. typin it to jus let u know wat happen.. haha.. peace.. here is something to add on :P

Friday, April 18, 2008

0 Comments: