My Scouting Memories

6th Fort Scout Logo

suddenly as i was studyin my chemistry, the thought of scoutin came back into my mind.. i still remember the times when we go campin together, rushin for the log books together, gettin our badges together... the fun tat we have durin camp is totally awesome.. i miss my scouting life in sfi..



one of the front pages of our skool magazine'07


King Scouts of 2007

******************************************************************************
so i started takin pictures of the badges i have.. tis r the badge collections tat i have after all tis years..


my scout vest wit my badges (front)


(back)


Asst Troop Leader'06/07

Side Badges
(from upper left to right: Jurumasak Di Khemah, Ahli Renang, Ahli Berkhemah, Tukang Masak Di Khemah, Ahli Perintis, Jurubahasa, Ahli Pertolongan Cemas, Ahli Komuniti)

Highest 5
(the other 2 i traded it wit indonesian scouts..haha)


Camp Badges

The biggest badge i have..compare the size man..


King Scout Badge
my most important badge


n tis is my full collection of all the badges i have


Adegee....!
Adegee adegee ar o ar
Adegee adegee ziz bomba
Who the hell you think you are
6th Fort Scout Ra Ra Ra!


Enjoy...? Yea!!
Enjoy enjoy....? Yea...! Eva u la la..!!


6TH FORT SCOUT - FOREVER FORWARD

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

0 Comments: