Best Birthday Ever!!

I think tis is the best bday yet for me.. firstly in the 9th of jan which is a friday, my classmates celebrated my bday for me durin our chemistry period.. a choc cake with presents! thank u so much for celebratin my bday for me especially million million billion thx to NICHOLAS THONG for doin the preparations for me :D ur the best! thx to kai li also for buyin me the cake.. thank you! n thank you for all of u who shared for my bday presents! tis r the presents i received from my fellow frens




Birthday Card from my skoolmates :D

Pencil Case




School Bag


Wallet

Plastic bag tat contains the presents..haha


Angpau from my parents

tis yr might be the most num of wishes i received at 12.00am sharp... the first person to wish me officially on 10th of jan is of course my godsis, CHANDNI!! she called at 11.55pm to secured her 1st position..haha..after she wished me, then VIVIAN called me.. so sweet of her..:D 2nd person to wished me.. then Soh Huay called n wish me..ur very sweet too :D after i hang up the phone, gosh 20smses!! so happy to see tat many..haha..reli thx alot guysss!!! wishin me at 12 sharp reli have a diff feeling, diff impact on me.. special special thx to all of you..

Nicholas my best bud
Yeong Sheng my another best bud
Siow Ghin my kai ma
Ester
Karen
Ivy Wong
Kai Yin my todai~
Tze Fui
Lydia
Shaun
Angie my ah soooooon
Elicia
Lavnya
Amanda
Melissa my mummy
Joanne Tan
Phillip
Loo Han
Jude
Wey Guan
Chi Lim
Xin Yi
Desmond
Huay Shan
Eugene
Alex
Kalaiselvan
Bagi
Steph K7
Sin Sook
Alex

thx alot guysssss..!!!

later at nite when im about to sleep (3am) soon heng called me from pwtc..haha..him, teck peng, ash, n eevon wished me dere.. thx alot guys!!!

well the followin mornin when i woke up i received few more smses from my frens..

Kavita
Sumitha
Karishma

June Ping
Sanjiv (i keep the black colour for u :P)
Bee Ting
Jasmine Chan
Ying Huey
Wayne
Kahon
Ming Yuen
Kel Jim
Jia Wei
Jasmine Lim (she wished me on 11th..on purpose..haha..)
Thx so so so much!!!

As for Frenster comments
Kay
Alex Lim
Chun Jiun
Desmond
Koh
Julian
Agil camel~
Kai Chi
Jinna

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

10th Jan - my bday! woke up at 10.30..haha..my mum n dad gave me angpau...thx mum dad... my sis say later onli get me my presents..wanna get clothes for me from kl.. so ntg much happen then..whole day at home..study inorganic chemistry for test on monday.. later at nite went to jusco for kfc..after tat followed my mum for shoppin..

then when i reached home............CHANDNI suprised me wit a bday cake waitin infront of my hse... tats so so so so so SWEET of you mei.. i love u so damn freakingggggg much!!! it is a suprise bcuz she told me tat she is not able to come back tis week.. so i was kinda sad at first but when i saw her infront of my hse, gosh im reli happy n suprised. haha.. she came to my hse wit her sis kavi... then coincidently Nic came my hse to giv me a present..thx so muchhhhhh!! i think i say thanks like so many times d.. haha.. i cut the cake, eat n chat wit chan n her sis then she went back home after tat..chan incase u dunno tis..but i seriously love u so much! i wil remember tis forever! muaxxss!! n nicholas...things might get abit rough last yr..but it is workin out now..so thanks so much!! best frens 4rever!!


Birthday Cake from my mei, CHANDNI!!


love u so much!


Present from Nicholas!!

Kavi, Chan n Me



tis is the best BIRTHDAY EVER!! thank u all so much!!! n sorry if i 4got to mention any of ur name.. u knw i stil appreciate it so so much! :D


:D





Saturday, January 10, 2009

0 Comments: