Friendship


i guess i knw y it is so hard to be emo in skool.. i tried my best to... reminded myself tat hey..im not happy inside..i shudnt pretend who im not in skool.. but i failed everytime.. potrayin a very happy me.. i thought mayb i jus don care..mayb im jus pretendin to be sad..

but i found out tat it wasnt tat im pretendin..is the wonderful power of frenship tat makes me smile everyday.. 4gettin my probs.. with my best bud nick crackin me up, jw helpin me wit my studies, lem tutorin me on dota, soon heng crackin up jokes, phillip's laughter tat turns even the lamest joke funny, lavnya fightin wit me on every single sub, jasmine givin me sweets, teasin sanjiv everyday, teasin kai li as well, xin yi bein blur the whole day, kai yin gettin blurrer wit xin yi, tze fui helpin me along the way, ghin cheerin me up n givin me delicious food:) n the whole class being together as one....haha.. how can i be emo in skool? with all this wonderful ppl around me.. thx guys..

if ever u did see me emo in skool it means tat u guys r not doin ur job well.. so do it better..haha.. one wonderful thing bout guys is tat we can jus laugh together without knowin wat is reali goin on.. isnt tat wonderful? n when we found out wat izit tat we r laughin, though it is lame, we wil continue laughin..cuz it doesnt reali matter :)

Monday, March 16, 2009

1 Comment:

vivian said...

oh geez...ur blog made me miss my friends so mucH! n hmm..regret not going form6? haha.. well, atleast u noe..being emo is not a gd thing. haha.. and friends will always be by ur side no matter what.even when they're doubtless of the 'emo-ing' u. cheer up!