Wedding Nite



my cute lil cousin :D

anyway..ok tis weekend is my cousin's (aka "piau su") wedding.. so on sat we have to be dere at about 4 smtg to help my aunt wit the preparation for the wedding eve dinner.. it went well..food are nice..the rain stopped..luckily..haha.. so we have to wait dere til about 11 smtg onli we can go back bcuz my aunt is a very close relative of mine.. but we have to get up at bout 5smtg the next day bcuz they wanted my sis to go dere to help them wit the makeup.. Zzzz

the following day...we decided tat........my sis n mum wil go dere first..while me n dad wil go dere at bout 9smtg..hahaha...


Nissan Fairlady as the wedding car...awesome!!





my cousin preparin to go get his wife

nice timing..haha






cousin arrivin back wit his wife



my aunt's family

my family..we arent lookin the camera cuz tat guy din tel us tat he is snappin -.-"

our turn to get ang pau by jus callin them :D

cousin, sis n my uncle

their very own calendar..







Just Married:D
may they live happily ever after..:D

Sunday, March 8, 2009

0 Comments: