another borin day..

haih~~ another haih haih day again.. today i woke up at 1pm.. gosh.. haha.. oh well i went for my drivin lesson again today..same road again but he promise me he wil teach me parkin tomoro.. too bad is 8 in the mornin.. nid to wake up early.. *yawn* i have trouble sleepin everynite.. feels like i have smtg i nid to do but i dunno wat is tat smtg.. well one thing for sure tat is tonite i must sleep early.. haha.. kinda nervous tat im goin to start work next mon.. hope the work arent tough.. the dept im workin in is the account department.. for a sci student like me, i have no basic for acc.. haha.. oh well i was suppose to go to skool tomoro for see the scout meetin wit my fren.. but have to cancel it cuz got drivin tomoro.. haih~~~

Friday, January 25, 2008

0 Comments: