First day of work..

today is my first day of work at Orna Golf n Country Club Resort.. guess wat? im workin as a part-time accountant when i din even go for acc class. how cool is tat?? haha.. but the work they giv me r simple la.. jus type, count, check, write, etc etc.. hmm a lil intro on my workin place.. im workin in the acc dept.. got 6 workers excludin me, N all r ladies~~ haha.. my first day was not bad.. im gettin along wit them.. but jus when they chat, i cant join in bcuz is ladies talk.. feel so weird when they bring me go around to introduce myself to all the workers in other dept.. but it went well.. except for the lunch.. they provide lunch but then.........the food not so nice.. haha.. but i kinda like this job.. non stop work, not borin work, fun, air cond, a table for myself n a com.. haha.. at least im not bored now.. cool~~

Monday, January 28, 2008

0 Comments: