Me..

so bored.. so i decided to let u guys know more bout ME..hehe..

Name : Lim Chun Yian

Age : 17 yrs 1 month (for those who r 18, im jus a few months younger ok!!)

D.O.B : 10 January 1991 (remember tis date)

Place of Birth : Melaka (same place as u)

Address : Taman Bukit Katil (wont tel the num..scared..)

Race : Chinese (proud of it)

Religion : Buddhist (true believer of it)

Primary School : SK St. Francis (cant really remember wat happen there)

Secondary School : SMK St. Francis (miss it damm much..but don wan time to rewind..)

H/P No : 016-_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (not gonna tel..blueks!)

Hse No : 06-268_ _ _ _ (not tis too..)

Father's Name : Mr. Lim (hehe)

Father's Occupation : My father (abuden..)

Mother's Name : Mrs Lim (hohoho)

Mother's Occupation : My father's wife (duh..)

Sis I : Lim Syiat Weay

Sis II : Lim Syiat Lie

Girlfriend's Name : Lydia Reynold (ah mo lang..hahahaha)

Person I Love Most : Lydia Reynold (sorry to disappoint u..try next time la k?)

Person That I Gonna Marry : Lydia Reynold (sorry..dateline dah..wakakaka)

Her Nickname : Honey, darling, sweetheart, zhu zhu, be be, soulmate, lao po, cutie, sweetie

How Much I Love Her : 00 (join the 2 zero together)

Currrently Working At : Orna Golf & Country Club (guess ur thinkin where the hell izit)

As : Clerk/Accountant (due to the fact i did some of their job so it means they did the same
thing as me which also means since im doin wat an accountant do.hehe)

Working Time : 8.00 - 5.45

Regret Bout Working : Yes (T.T)

Regret I Earn Money While Your Sitting On Your Ass : NO ($$$$$)

My Pay : 650 + Lunch (not alot but at least i earn smtg while u earn fats..blueks~!)

My Best Friend : Nicholas (the one ur searchin for Nic..)

My Best Best Fren : Nicholas

Can Drive : soon..real soon...(stupid jpj..argh...)

Gonna Work Till : End of march (cuz i wan to sleep..zzz)

Angry of : Genting..cuz must 18 n above onli can book room..(y la y!!)

Laughin at : You. Cuz u wasted ur time reading craps tat i wrote when im bored..wakakaka..

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

0 Comments: