Pra-Test

ok here is my next post... hmmm i jus sat for my pra last few days n i pass! haha.. at first i was abit nervous the day before i took the test..worryin this n tat thx to the info from my frens bout how strict they r..so i practically sketch out a map n start imaginin im drivin along those road..hahahahaha.....so i woke up at 6.30 in the mornin cuz i wasnt sure wat time my instructor is comin..my insturctor jus say okok 8 am the thing start ar.. so i wasnt sure was it 8 start or 8 he wil be here to get me.. so i get ready by 7.30 n waited outside my hse...n i wait...n wait...n wait..n wai..n wa... n w.. n... ....

8.20am : he FINALLY come...n his reason is........o sorry yea my son la..he nid to go to the bank(which he means his son went to the toilet to.... lame...) then he say his son is very diff one..kenot rush de..if rush he lagi kenot let it out..gosh..so he drove me to MSDC n i reach at bout 8.30am.. go in to the room, sign up n waited outside..luckily i met a fren, chun jiun. so we chat while waitin for it to start.. tat day onli 5 of us r takin pra onli..

then it finally starts..my fren was the first one to go..the tester look fierce n strict...after they went out, i was there prayin for another tester to come take me..a female one i hope..i keep lookin out at the entrance hopin a kancil wit the siren on top drive in n cal out my name..n stil prayin it wasnt tat fella cuz when my fren came back, a very sad n disapointed look was printed on his face...then one by one were tested n was the 4th one..n....he is my tester..haih...ok n guess wat..i did all the basic things, adjust the seat, check the mirrors, wear seatbelt, free gear..n i 4get to check my signals n wiper..haha...but hor...in the paper, he say i got check my signals n wiper but i din check the mirrors...arghhh~!! fine fine..my drivin was ok except for my first gear...abit wori wil mati enjin..so i was abit slow when start to move..i thought we were suppose to drive slowly durin our test..but tis tester siau siau one..tekan lagi...cepat sikit ada banyak org lagi tau..tekan lagi....tak payah henti jalan saja..eh kereta tu lambat la, potong... potong.. potong.. potong...i was drivin like a snake...goin zig zag...but luckily everythin went well..reach back msdc n asked to wait for the next test..

so i went to the waitin place n met the others who were tested under him..all of us have smtg in common..we are all forced to drive fast..haha..one of them even drove until 80km/h. n yet he stil scolded him eh awak ni laki ke pompuan? haha..some even forced to take over a lorry..then after all 5 of us finish the road test, its time for the circuit test..it went pretty well except for bukit...haih i have trouble wit bukit..when i was practisin it was all dependin on luck to stop at the yellow line..so the first try was a FAIL. luckily we can try again..haha...my 2nd time strike the jackpot...but.......when i let go of the handbrake, i jus realise the gear haven masuk...so i quickly tekan minyak n let go of the clutch more..luckily he din really notice n he let me pass..haha...others was simple..n finally...i pass..hehehehehehehehhe....n yea i will surely use the other 2lessons i kept to practise my bukit more...

ok now bout today..hmmm...my boss work halfday today...so at 12 she went back home..tats when all the true colour came out..the other workers in my dept all stop workin n start to gossip around..maklumlah pompuan..hahahahaha...n i cant even join in the conversation cuz they r talkin bout facial stuff, gal stuff, dramas, etc etc..so i jus sit down infront of the com n chat wit jasmine..it was borin...we did ntg til it is time to go home...tomoro my boss is takin a leave also..so i guess tomoro wil be the same..haha...we r bad workers..haih so workin life is not tat easy...i wil work til end of mac n i shall use the month of april to be wit my galfren..hehe..ah..cant wait for it to come...

Friday, February 22, 2008

0 Comments: